1) A Super WalMart is going in less than 1/2 mile from our house. I am not sure exactly how to feel about this, but I'm leaning towards disgruntled, because the road we live off of has to be widened to accommodate the increase in traffic, and that's going to be a pain.
2) The Chili Peppers are coming to a town near me on June 5, and Dude. They're playing with Snoop Dogg. COME. ON. How could I not attend such a thing? I hope we can still get tickets...
3) Work has been busy but we should have a few days (3 or 4) before the phone calls start coming in. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through the month of April this year, because I don't feel that I have the strength, but I'll just see what happens.
4) When I type, the cursor vibrates in a disturbing way. This is only on Diaryland, and I don't know why that is.
5) Yesterday Boy spent the day at his friend's house (they're on Spring break) and ended up spending the night as well. At dinner Francisco and I drank most of a bottle of wine (I recommend Argentine Malbecs; they're very good) and watched reruns of Buffy. We also made some peanut butter cookies because we have a recipe we can make and shove in the oven within 5 minutes, and we wanted cookies. We Really wanted Oreos, but we didn't want to drive anywhere. Boy is Still at his friend's but should be home at about 7:15 tonight. He will undoubtedly be exhausted.
6) I was pointed over to this site yesterday and I've hardly been able to tear myself away from it since. I can't believe people can be so thoughtless, selfish, and tacky. Read some of the stories--you'll see what I mean.
design by simplify